22 | The Michael Morton Act’s Undiscovered Country - By Keith Hampton
28 | The Fourth Amendment and Traffic Stops: A Completely Fictitious, Tongue-in-Cheek Guide to Being a Successful Drug Courier - By Todd Duncan
36 | Do Not Mess With Papa’s Daughter - By Judge Wayne Patrick Priest
As the father of a young family, in the early years of my practice, I did not have a lot of time to devote to pro bono work. A sole practitioner with relatively short roots in the community (five years, when I began my practice, nearly four of which were spent in night law school) has to keep the nose to the grindstone and shoulder to the wheel.
- President's Message: Discovery - By Samuel E. Bassett
- Executive Director's Perspective: Board Motions - By Joseph A. Martinez
- Ethics and the Law: Don’t Take Your Guns to Town - By Robert Pelton
- Off the Back: Safeguarding the Great American Experiment - By Stephen Gustitis
- Federal Corner: A Judge, a Prosecutor, and a Defense Lawyer Work Together to Give the Judges of the Third Circuit an Unbelievable Case - By F. R. Buck Files Jr.
- Said & Done